SLIDER

Thank God for Miracles

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Sometimes life puts events up in front of you and you don't know what to say or how to respond. Right now I have plenty to say, but can't say it. Life is feeling pretty hectic to be butually honest. Looking at the big picture and realistically it could be worse, a lot worse. At this point I don't know if I want to punch someone, throw something, scream, cry or throw up. I wish it was possible to do all of them at once and maybe I would feel a little more human and a little less numb.

I hope to blog more about what's really going on, once that gets completely figured out. No worries about baby Bee, he is kicking away in there...his mommy is just trying to do the best to hold it together for him and for us.

Thanks to everyone who has been lending an ear, thank you to my wonderful husband and my amazing Harrison who can put a smile on my face no matter what. This morning I said to him, "Momma sad." He looked up at me, put his hand on his head and said, "Yeah owie." Thank God for miracles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger