SLIDER

Tiny Miracles By Amanda Kelley

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I started snapping pictures like crazy 7 months ago... (just as Harrison arrived).


Never did I ever guess a passion for photography would explode to where it is today. I found myself happily taking photos and never once gave thought of making something more of it. But somewhere a long the road, something changed... Soon enough almost every evening I was taking photos... The more photos I took the more my creativity emerged.


I would like to share my Photography fan page with you. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Winona-MN/Tiny-Miracles-by-Amanda-Kelley/133064563399243?ref=ts#!/photo.php?pid=168237&id=133064563399243 This is where I have posted some of my best shots. In the coming weeks you will be able to follow Tiny Miracles Blog...and hopefully in the near future Tiny Miracles will have a website of it's own.


And...Keep following Our Miracle Blog with Baby Harrison. After all, he is my greatest inspiration (hence the name Tiny Miracles) to go out on a limb and do this. I have many much needed updates to add. Check back soon for Harrison's progress report. He just makes us smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger