Yes...Yes, we are those crazy people who bring their seven month old baby to the movie thearter...
This was definately and after shot...when everyone cleared the theater. (I didn't want to be that crazy person snapping pictures in a movie theater---when in theory I was that crazy person)!
We saw Toy Story 3 in 3-D. The movie was great and so was Harrison. He made it through previews and about the first half hour of the showing...after that, little snores were made---zzzz.
I have to admit, Doug and I were concerned that Harrison wouldn't be able to behave himself during the movie, but we were pleasently surprised by just how well he did. Just as we buckled him in the car seat before we left for the movie I had many doubts as he was prostesting before we even left the house... We decided we would waut outsiede the thearter doors and headed in.




No comments:
Post a Comment