I just got my hands on it tonight, but couldn't wait to get a few shots of Harrison in it. I have big plans for future photo shoot! There just may be Carriage Take Two, Take Three, Take Four...well you get the point.
What's even more precious than these photos? On our stroll home this evening Harrison fell asleep and the carriage rolled down the side walk.
You would think that these would have been enough photos tonight...right?
WRONG!
Tonight we walked the lake and sat on a park bench when we finished to just enjoy this beautiful July evening. As we got back up I glanced at the swings and said to Doug, "I bet he could swing in one of those," swings (meaning baby swing).
SURE ENOUGH, HE CAN! (He was laughing and smiling). And where was the camera when I needed it? At home. It was a Kodak moment without a Kodak camera...or any camera for that matter.
I think tomorrow we just may plan a trip to the park...and yes, the camera will be essential.
Check back for photos.









No comments:
Post a Comment