SLIDER

Small But Mighty!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Happy 8 incredible months to our baby boy!

If  I could only put into words how much life has changed the past 8 months and how this little boy brings so much joy to each and everyday. It's sometimes hard to accept the fact Harrison is growing up so fast, but at the same time life just keeps getting better as each month passes.

In the past month Harrison's greatest accomplishment was learning how to sit. Honestly I am still amazed everyday how this once tiny baby defined so many odds and is where he is today. Sometimes I think that maybe I think too much about his past...but then again it just makes me truly appreciate his accomplishments.

I can't wait to see what he accomplishes this next month!

In general Harrison is doing well all around...and hopefully the doctor will agree at our upcoming appointment next month. I am excited to have his growth measured...Lately he has been a sprouting weed! With his rapid growth he can now sport the cute character (12 month) tees that I have been longing him to wear! If Harrison's growth is what it is expected to be at his doctor appointment, we can finally D/C his super baby formula! This will certainly save some money in our pockets!

At this time we are continuing to work with Birth to 3 with Harrison. He is making progress as sitting was definitely a milestone we were working towards. Currently rolling is on our agenda. Harrison has the ability to roll...but chooses not to. As one of team members said, "He (Harrison) is too relaxed..." What this just means is that Harrison is too content with the positions we put him in (or he puts himself in) that he chooses not to roll, but rather just "hang" out there. (I am not going to protest having a content baby).

During the last month I have had a wake up call and noticed just how fast time has been moving. I wish there was a magic button to add even just 10 minutes to the day. This is a hard realization that I am missing so much time with Harrison. By the time I get home, make/feed dinner, bath and play with Harrison is already 9:00 at the very earliest! I couldn't be more thankful for the Fridays that I don't work and get to spend with him...I consider those Mommy make up days


This is all I have for now...Stay tuned for more updates and more photo updates!

Here latest photos....
His shirt reads, "Small but Mighty." (Tonka trrucks!)
Finally sprouting some hair!

Check back for more updaates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger