I met this man 10 years ago, 7 years ago I married him, 2.5 years ago he became a father for the first time, today he is waiting for the arrival of his second son.
If you haven't viewed the gender reveal post yet, I gave the gender away in the first sentence of this post, but it's still worth scrolling down...Promise.
He is the most AMAZING person you could ever meet.
Want to see more linked father posts? Check out these talented photographers and their blogs!
Stacey, Michelle, Heather, Tracey, Jenn, Jessica, Amanda, Kristin, Sara, Tracy, Lesli, Janet, Naomi, Rhonda, Rose, Carla, Heidi, Veronica, Amy, Liza, Heather, Jean & Kristi












love, love that shot that where Harrison looks back on the boardwalk... it's like, This Is My Dad!!!
ReplyDeleteI adore how he's covering dad's eyes while he's sitting on his shoulders! And I love how you did the collages.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely loved these photos! So fun to see him being an awesome dad! You are one blessed woman. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a fantastic post celebrating Dad! WOW!! Such great images.
ReplyDeleteLove all of these images! So sweet.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures, especially the third from the bottom, wonderful.
ReplyDeleteGREAT photos!! Loved seeing them all! He looks like an awesome dad.
ReplyDeletewhat an awesome collection of photos! so great.
ReplyDeleteLOVE the collage of photos! Looks like you got a keeper! ;)
ReplyDeletehow amazing that you have so many photos of them together! what a gift.
ReplyDelete