SLIDER

At the park

Friday, June 1, 2012

It's been WAY to long since we have had a Harrison and Mommy day. I've been on bed rest, with photo clients, surgery...Finally today came, a day of just me and this guy...



I had hoped to take a bunch of photos capping our excitement from today, but that fizzled...I was too busy being entertained by his giggles, humor, imagination and conversation.

I am so thankful for my four day work weeks...I look forward to these extra snuggles from Harrison and helping hands with house work. There is only 23 more of these days left until Harrison becomes a big brother and has to share his Fridays with Bee. I want him (and I) to soak up every single moment.


Here is another couple of shots from the day---I am loving the ketchup cheesy face.




1 comment:

  1. I am loving his blonde hair. SO, so blonde! He's such a cutie with such a great smile. :) I'm glad you got out to the park.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger