SLIDER

Linked 52: Party

Friday, June 8, 2012

Oh how the ideas flowed for this week's post... cake, candles, ice cream, excitement, "It's My Party & I'll Cry If I Want Too," ribbon, balloons, streamers ---all of fun that goes into building a celebration.

I originally wanted to go with a pool party, but when I came home the other night, none of the neighborhood kids were around, so Harrison and improvised and brought the party inside. Instead of viewing pool side, you are viewing tub side.

Enjoy, another linked blast that included mopping the entire bathroom and wiping the mirrors. It got a little crazy, but totally worth it.



What else kind of partying is going on? Follow these links to the "Party."

And there will certainly be more balloons and celebration next week as I turn another year older and we find out and reveal the gender of Baby Bee.

Have you voted yet for the gender? Scroll to the very bottom and cast your vote!

9 comments:

  1. This is so cute! What a great idea... and you got a clean bathroom, to boot! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH HOW FUN!!! What a party!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A party in the tub - how fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW fun!!!! My three year old just saw this with me and said he wants to do that too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome!!!! Love the free fun in the tub!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger