Oh how I need practice, but I give myself an E for effort on this post.
I am trying to learn how take take photos with as little light as possible. For those bloggers/photographers who nail this regularly, HELP ME!
There is just something I love about capturing them while they sleep. I took this photo with just the hall light beaming into his room.
It's my first week as a owner of this new addition to the camera bag... This one was a rental, but it only took one client session to convince me, this next step forward in the business. My new lens arrived yesterday :) I am in love.
Here are a couple more of more attempts...
With 90 degree temperatures all week, we spent A LOT of time outside in the water. With no attempt to capture light, I am loving the light in these shots. I like when that happens.
I am trying to learn how take take photos with as little light as possible. For those bloggers/photographers who nail this regularly, HELP ME!
There is just something I love about capturing them while they sleep. I took this photo with just the hall light beaming into his room.
Settings are ISO 800 f/1.2
It's my first week as a owner of this new addition to the camera bag... This one was a rental, but it only took one client session to convince me, this next step forward in the business. My new lens arrived yesterday :) I am in love.
Here are a couple more of more attempts...
With 90 degree temperatures all week, we spent A LOT of time outside in the water. With no attempt to capture light, I am loving the light in these shots. I like when that happens.
ISO 250, f/2.0
To check out some fabulous Light Experienmentation posts follow these links!









Very nice!!!
ReplyDeleteLove that one of him splashing in the water!
ReplyDeleteHaving a new lens always makes for fun and adventure! Enjoy your new toy!
ReplyDeleteI said the same in my post today, I need lots of practice with lighting! Low light is so tough but your shots look great!
ReplyDeletebeautiful photos! hope you are doing okay!
ReplyDeletei love my 50mm, too! i almost NEVER take it off! you really do capture more beautiful shots! love these. you will leave more sun shots, i do! :)
ReplyDeleteI bet you are loving your new lens! I wish Nikon made a 1.2. I love my 50mm 1.4 though! I think you did a great job capturing Harrison sleeping. Those are hard shots to get! Can't say I've ever gotten a good one with just hallway light. Stacey would be the one to ask about that! ;) And I'd say you get an A+ on these!
ReplyDeleteYay for a new lens! Love the last shot!
ReplyDeleteI love that you're trying different light - and yea for new lenses!
ReplyDeleteyay! enjoy your new baby. that's what i call my 50 anyways :)
ReplyDeleteyou did great! low light is tough!