SLIDER

Linked 52: Swinging

Thursday, June 21, 2012

 The wooden swing.






I have wanted to get Harrison on this swing for months now. I only wished we could have made there just a bit sooner tonight for lighting purposes. We were busy with "Night on the Farm" event (I'll post photos from that in a later post) and it's been a rainy muggy week here in Minnesota. These photos were taken just after 8:15pm.  I had to have the ISO at 800, which ultimately made for grainier photos, but none the less a few real keepers.

Check out some more SWINGING this week from these talented photographers:

8 comments:

  1. Technical perfection is honestly the least important part of a great shot. Especially of our kids. ;) I love them, even with grain. I am a grainy, swing shot lover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They always love to swing on their tummies.
    I think they look great!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like these. . . and of course, as dizzy as i may get. . . like wooden swings the best! my sister wanted a wooden swing for our sister photos so bad, but none to be found in the twin cities.... he's a cutie!

    i know, i'm so glad it's cooling down. so sad to hear about duluth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous swing - I'd love to have that for photographs. And of course a little cutie putting it to good use.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I would love to be on that swing!!! I love tree swings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that swing! I can't believe he hasn't been on it sooner. I'd be all over it!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger