SLIDER

Blueberries!

Thursday, June 21, 2012

I am much more of a baker than a cooker. I can't say that I can't cook, I am just more motivated to make it if it consists of sugar or chocolate, or even better yet? The two combined.

The pantry was kind of empty last night, so we opted to make blueberry muffins from the box rather than from scratch....we have Betty Crocker to thank for our mini muffins.



Look who cracked his first egg tonight!


I have to admit, he did better than I thought...the first egg was a flop so I had little hope for his second attempt, but look at the bowl below...one tiny shell!

I love his excitement of helping me. The whole time he was mixing the muffins he was saying, "I hungry." The word, "hungry" has become a favorite of his as of lately. I am pretty sure he could out eat a teenage boy with all seriousness.






1 comment:

  1. i'm not much of a baker. and when i do happen to bake, i don't even eat it. however, i love cooking! and do that lots!

    and he did very well on cracking them eggs.

    love his little smile in the black & white where he pours the bag into the bowl. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger