I was so excited for this week's linked theme, "Up." All I could think of the Disney movie, "Up." I couldn't wait to blow a huge stack of balloons and take Harrison to huge open field with aviator shades to photograph. Perfect right? That was my inspiration, perhaps not how a 2 year old's mind works anyways. As of lately Harrison is disliking the camera more than ever, unless he is taking photos or doesn't know I am taking his photo(s).
I got lucky enough to snap this one without his knowledge... I call this an accomplishment.




I always love everybody's take on the theme. The movie UP never crossed my mind. OHHHH how I'd love to see THAT picture. But the one you got is even better. That is SO little boy. I took my nephew's pics a few months ago with his big helicopter and it was so perfectly "little boy." :)
ReplyDeletethat's cute! great idea!
ReplyDeleteMy 2 year old is the exact same way right now, drives me crazy! Love how you photographed up.
ReplyDeleteHe's gotten wise to your antics.
ReplyDeleteThat was a really great idea though, but Harrison's helicopter could go up too.
:-)
i totally thought of the movie Up too. :) i love your take on this theme. and i feel your pain on trying to get photos of uncooperative kids. ;)
ReplyDelete