I thought this week's theme would be the easiest theme yet... At 2.5 you can count on at least two good temper tantrums a day. However it seemed throughout the week I never had the camera ready when the moment came. Last night came and I got an aha moment. All I needed to do was get out the camera and Harrison wouldn't want a thing to do with me and I was sure I could catch a glimpse of his face before he does that laying face down on the ground routine or the hide behind the garbage can routine he does if he doesn't get his way... Wrong again.
He decided to play. I took maybe a series of 10 shots and ended up with these. I told him to show me his "Mad" face.
The end result...
Do you want to see a little more "anger?" Check out these posts:




Kids. ;) Sheesh.
ReplyDeleteAt least you got ADORABLE shots of him! :)
I'm with Michelle...at least you got the goofy side! I know there were many times this week I could have pulled out my camera too when I saw a pouty face...but then, I think my presence with the camera would have aggravated the situation even more!
ReplyDeleteI'd take that over anger any day. :)
ReplyDeletehahaha! too funny. these shots of him are just awesome!
ReplyDeleteSuch great shots of Harrison being silly. Boys!
ReplyDeleteIsn't that funny?! One week he doesn't like that camera, but this week he does. What a cutie!
ReplyDeleteThat's the cutest mad face I've ever seen!
ReplyDeletehaha.
ReplyDeletehis mad face is pretty darn cute!
Figures, right?
ReplyDeleteHe's just a little sweetie.
but of course he would only be cute, silly and smiley! sweet photos... :)
ReplyDelete