SLIDER

Linked 52: Mother (Mommy)

Friday, May 4, 2012

The other day I was looking back in the achieves of the 20,000 + photos I've taken of Harrison in the past 2.5 years. We have two external hard drives (and need another soon) and my lap top is jammed packed not to mention my google account saves all of my blog photos (so there is 720 + posts of photos from that as well). And to make it clear, I am not photo obsessed.


I decided to pull out a collection of some oldies & newbies for this weeks linked post.


Warm Fuzzy Mom Moments





I can't believe I get to be a mother for a second time, life is amazing. 




 Be sure to check out other friends participating in Linked 52. I added a new blog this week, so it's not to late to join us...Next week's theme is Up.


11 comments:

  1. Now I know where Harrison gets all of his smiles - from you! That's what I noticed most about all of these photos - the smiles on your faces. Love it! And I have to say this - you look SO much like one of my cousins. Twin-like! I'll have to find a photo and email it to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not photo obsessed at all. :) But would you have it any other way? Can't imagine not having all those beautiful records of motherhood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No one in this group is going to blink an eye at your two external harddrives. ;) I love seeing all these glimpses into your and Harrison's relationship. Totally precious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful that you have so many pictures of little Harrison - it's so fun to look at all the ones you shared. I got warm fuzzies looking at them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved looking through these photos and seeing a glimpse into your life! I am so loving this theme this week for this very reason. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You'll be happy for all those pictures when they are older, it's so fun to look at them and remember how little they were.
    These are great Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh. My. Sweetness. Absolutely loved this, Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  8. amanda, what an amazing collection of photos. i loved seeing you in so many of them with such a big happy smile on your face. you are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute cute cute!!!! Love them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wonderful! i love that you are in so many pictures!
    what a gift you are giving your family!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all your pics! The photos of the NICU are so sweet and bring back my own memories! Congratulations on a second sweet baby for your family!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger