SLIDER

The beach

Friday, May 25, 2012

I wish I would have brought my big camera with... Shoulda, coulda, woulda---but it's a done deal.

Harrison and I took a trip to the beach last week. I even talked myself in to wearing a two piece suit. It wasn't my first choice, but I only own two piece suits so it was all or nothing. I braved it, even taking off my cover up. I am going to have to invest in a mom suit one of these days.

Harrison had a blast at the beach, so I need to post what few shots I got with instagram. And next time, yes the big camera will be lugged around. Lesson was learned.

This day was simply amazing---his giggles were contagious, he listen, played, splash laid out...I couldn't have asked for a more well behaved little boy, but then again I had water on my side, one of his greatest passions.

Enjoy a few peeks into what I experienced that day.

 Loving these splashes!
 Apparently rolling in the sand was a blast...It was an equal blast cleaning him off.


We are hoping to make it back to the beach Sunday.

Have a great memorial weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger