SLIDER

Dream?

Wednesday, May 25, 2011


No, this isn't a Dream! Doug and I are setting sail August 6th!



What? Doug and I? What about Harrison?


Harrison turns 18 months on Saturday and in those 18 months Doug and I have been on date handful of times. Booking this cruise was hard for us. It wasn't  the decision to go, but the decision whether or not to take Harrison with us. After a lot of debating Doug and I looked at each other and we knew the best decision for all of us was not taking him with us.

 For the first time since Harrison has been born we are doing something for Doug and Amanda and we have nothing to feel guilty about. The last year and half we have devoted ourselves to parenthood, gave Harrison anything and everything (how can you not?) and kind of neglected ourselves. Mommy and daddy are taking 9 days of vacation to put ourselves back together! I am sure Harrison will have a blast with Grandma while we are soaking up the sun.

I know it's going to be hard leaving Harrison for NINE days, but we still have 85 days (we leave August 5th) to prepare for it...Though I am pretty sure it wont make difference and I will still lose it as we say our goodbyes. Heck, I am about to lose it just thinking about it... I better think happy thoughts...


HMMMM...Cozumel Mexico, Belize, Roatan, Coasta Maya Mexico. Those are the 4 ports we will be visiting during the cruise. In actuality I will be happy just sitting on beach drinking strawberry daiquiris all day.

I can bet in these two next months you will hear much more about our Dream We are very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger