Harrison loves dancing!
Before I can even hit the play button, he is already a moving and a grooving. It's so adorable I just had to share this clip I took last week. It's nearly impossible to catch him on camera...Once he spots the camera he wants it, thus the reason I haven't posted any recent videos. I wish someone could just follow us around for one day capturing the million cute things he does each and every day!
Before I can even hit the play button, he is already a moving and a grooving. It's so adorable I just had to share this clip I took last week. It's nearly impossible to catch him on camera...Once he spots the camera he wants it, thus the reason I haven't posted any recent videos. I wish someone could just follow us around for one day capturing the million cute things he does each and every day!
Before the clip, a little update on our germy little man. He continues on his antibiotic which seems to be helping. His fever broke yesterday. His ear started to drain again, which means the tubes are doing their job again. His mood is in a bit of a bipolar state at this time. It's been a VERY long weekend...but he is finally on the mend.
Here is the clip! I am working on a few more clips.



No comments:
Post a Comment