First things first...
Enjoyed the photos? I still need some practice, but I enjoyed taking these photos with my new lens and flash! I don't think Amazon could have shipped them any faster... I was absolutely was dying to try them out! This was a rather large purchase since buying the new camera just six short months ago...but worth the hard work it took to earn the money to purchase them. (I spent two night scrubbing a college house for five soccer guys). TRUST ME...I earned these toys!
Now for Mr. Harrison... He just got a Baby Einstein Entertainer last night. He loves it! It makes some pretty cool jungle sounds along with a million toys to grab at and spin around in. It's fun if I say so myself! And what was the reasoning behind getting this new toy (being this is his second entertainer)? Plain and simple, just because. (I'll get some photos of him posted in it soon). He definitely has a way of talking mom in to new things! I think Harrison is way too young to be this persuasive!
And here are a couple of Kodak moments...
And before I forget to mention...Harrison is feeling much better today!










No comments:
Post a Comment