Okay...disregard the last sentence on yesterday's blog update. It read, "Harrison is feeling much better today."
Well, that is not the case today as your probably guessed from the title of this entry. Daddy picked up Harrison from daycare at just after 10 am this morning. He had vomited several times at daycare this morning. Mommy got home at just after 12 to relieve daddy, so he could go back to work.
Harrison finally was able to keep a whole bottle down around 10:30ish, but threw up half of his cereal and veggie at lunch, followed by a poop up to his neck. Too much information for you? I am the one I had to clean it up (a trip to the bath-tub and all)...the least I could do is share with you.
No fever as we speak yet with this mysterious sickness...but he a small speckley rash over his torso that I have been watching this afternoon, though it seems to be fading some. At this moment he is resting comfortably in his crib for nap time. (Maybe mommy will even get a nap)...
It's amazing how despite how crappy he feels, he can still smile... What a champ!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger



No comments:
Post a Comment