SLIDER

A Beautiful Sunday Afternoon...

Monday, August 16, 2010

Jenna and I have been good friends for a long time. We both married our high school sweethearts, we were in each other's weddings, we shop at the same places, we both love chocolate chip cookies, we both have adorable boys (4 months to the day apart) and we both have been struck by the photography bug!

The problem with growing older these days is not having enough time to get together. The "adult" things get in the way...like work, car/house payments and personally my favorite...Student Loans.

We manage to sneak some time in for some photos together on Sunday...and what a beautiful day!

I didn't get any good one of our boys...I am thankful Jenna did! And check out the expressions!








Looking for more photos?



OK... Here you go!











And after all of this you would think I would be photo-ed out... (or Harrison would at any rate).

Well...we had to take a break from photos for a trip to Babies R Us on our way home from Hastings... And after photos and shopping, we were both ready for a nap...and let me tell you, the rocking chair in the Mom's (Feeding) Room at the store made me never want to get out of that chair!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger