SLIDER

H20

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Water....lots and lots of water!

If Harrison wasn't born a baby, he would have been born a fish. This boy loves water! I guess this all makes sense...he was quite the swimmer in utero!

Being the last few blogs have been all about a sick baby...I wanted you to cheer you up by posting some adorable pictures of this boy! He still maybe sick---but he can his smile would never tell you so.




Oh and before I forget to tell you...we learned a valuable lesson tonight as parents. "Wait an hour to swim after you eat." We may have heard this a million times as children...but did we listen? No...did we pass this rule on as parents? No...Should we have?

YES... Why? We now have squash in the pool.

In the end...we got a good laugh and certainly a good reminder!

After all that squash ended up in the pool...it was time for Harrison to try out his big boy bath tub.

Meet... Mr. Ducky.

Mr. Ducky is a pretty cool bath tub if I say so myself. Not only is he a giant cushion for the bath tub, he quacks when you press his beak.  I am beginning to think we really were deprived as children! What I like about the bath the most is it came with a gigantic plungy that can be hung up in the shower after his bath is done. This means no more lugging his baby bath tub around or trying to keep his foam cushion dry from day to day.

It's seems Harrison and Mr. Ducky seem to get a long, no hesitation from either one of them!

1 comment:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger