SLIDER

Linked 13: Fresh

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Welcome back to linking! A name change this year, Linked 13. Instead of posting weekly (Linked 52), you will see monthly posts on the last Friday of every month. Well, expect this month...as I thought January had 32 days, but nope the calander says tomorrow is February 1st!

Fresh Fallen Snow


More FRESH @

5 comments:

  1. Wouldn't that be crazy if January had 32 days?
    And I can't believe tmrw is already February!!
    Time just flllllllllllies! ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fresh new snow is so pretty. I've always wished it could stay white and not get dirty brown and black. I wish we had more too, because I wanted to try snowshoeing...guess I could take a drive up north, I know they have some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know about not knowing what the date is -- happens to me all the time. I love the look of freshly fallen snow. I'm kind of over it about now though. Wishing for warmer weather.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous of this beautiful fresh snow! Beautiful shots.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger