Oh gosh...Where do I express the love for this series of photos?
A year ago, well even 6 months ago Harrison would have never cooperated for a "studio session," let alone even have his picture taken. He had all of you fooled right? The kid HATED the camera.
These days he loves helping in anyway he can. Last weekend I told him I needed help trying out new back drops for client sessions.
We had a blast and as an added bonus we even got few keepers!
And then a melt a mommy's heart moment...
A year ago, well even 6 months ago Harrison would have never cooperated for a "studio session," let alone even have his picture taken. He had all of you fooled right? The kid HATED the camera.
These days he loves helping in anyway he can. Last weekend I told him I needed help trying out new back drops for client sessions.
We had a blast and as an added bonus we even got few keepers!
And then a melt a mommy's heart moment...








So cute! That series of 3 with the purple backdrop -- OMG -- adorable! Great captures.
ReplyDeleteYou're right, the last set of pictures is a melt your heart moment.