SLIDER

Linked 52: Music (the Peanut Butter Song)

Friday, November 16, 2012

This guy has never been a big fan of music or dancing until most recently. He came home from Pre-School a couple weeks ago and said, "Look at me, look at me I am dancing." He's been requesting what he calls the "Peanut Butter Song." I didn't know of any Peanut Butter Songs. At Pre-school conferences last week I asked his teacher...she too was clueless as to a Peanut Butter Song. I asked Harrison to sing it to me and he broke out in song singing, "Peanut Butter song, Peanut Butter Song, Peanut Butter Song."

Hello, Google and You Tube...There is a Peanut Butter Song. Want to hear if for yourself? Click Here




He was all about the actions this evening...



 
 
Music--Linked 52:
 
Andrea
Tracey




Next week's theme: Gathering


4 comments:

  1. this made me smile! I'm sure Harrison will come to love music! who wouldn't! Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!!!
    I Love footy jammies and little kids wiggling their rear to a song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha cute!! It's funny how kids just WANT to dance. It's like IN them. And then we group up and get self conscious.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger