I am trying really hard to #1 take more photos and #2 upload the photos and #3 place an actual photo order.
I am baby stepping updating photos around our house. I haven't updated a frame in 13 months. I think photographers are the worst at this.
Last week I printed a collage of Miles birth photos (which you will get to see...I promise!) I want to put together a video with music, but at this rate I hope to get it done by his first birthday. Do you need a preview of those photos? ClickHERE. Oh and grab a tissue or two and get comfy, it's an amazing post.
I am in the midst of trying to upload additional photos to make more prints, but my account says it's full. I tried to log under my second account, same thing and then I tried Doug's account, same thing. Apparently there are technical difficulties.
At least I am getting caught up posting iphone captures...
I am baby stepping updating photos around our house. I haven't updated a frame in 13 months. I think photographers are the worst at this.
Last week I printed a collage of Miles birth photos (which you will get to see...I promise!) I want to put together a video with music, but at this rate I hope to get it done by his first birthday. Do you need a preview of those photos? ClickHERE. Oh and grab a tissue or two and get comfy, it's an amazing post.
I am in the midst of trying to upload additional photos to make more prints, but my account says it's full. I tried to log under my second account, same thing and then I tried Doug's account, same thing. Apparently there are technical difficulties.
At least I am getting caught up posting iphone captures...










No comments:
Post a Comment