SLIDER

Miles: 5 Weeks

Friday, November 23, 2012

Its been busy, really busy... Did I mention it's been busy?

Miles is growing like crazy. We had a follow up appt. in Winona Wednesday and we follow up with Miles doctor in La Crosse on Friday next week. He is tipping the scales at 8 lbs 5 oz now. If you are doing the math that is 9 oz in one week or 47 grams a day. Man, this baby boy can eat.

I have 3 year old tugging on my leg, saying.."Momma come play toys with me." So this post is a bit brief, but I wanted to share a Miles half smile from a session I did with him the other day. It's really my only keeper unless you want me to post his bawling shots. Truth is...Miles is a bit of a crabby baby. Don't believe me? Neither did my mom until the other night when she got to see him in action! He isn't happy unless he's being fed or sleeping, awake shots, forget it. It's a bit of a colicky phase he's going through. I am dying to get some photos of him, but he's making me wait...so I'll appreciated them more when he does give in.
 
I love you my Mr. Miles...
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Cute! He has a Harrison mouth. I'd take crying, crabby pictures too.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger