I had a goal to make it through all of our own personal Duluth vacation photos before I started back with client sessions, otherwise they usually don't get edited. I still have fourth of July to finish and some other random photos to get through... I know I won't finish Duluth in time either. The only solution is to give me more than 24 hour day to get everything done.
Also I need to post progress of nursery planning for Miles. I found my ceiling hangings last night at Hobby Lobby and picked up canvas and paint to start the art work for the walls.
The TRAIN RIDE:
We really wanted to do a different train route than we did, but with the recent flooding in Duluth, the tracks were washed out, so we settled for taking the downtown train---not much scenery and speed wise, we crawled. I think we expected more, but still had fun. Harrison was busy moving between the cars and being an active 2 year old.
Also I need to post progress of nursery planning for Miles. I found my ceiling hangings last night at Hobby Lobby and picked up canvas and paint to start the art work for the walls.
The TRAIN RIDE:
We really wanted to do a different train route than we did, but with the recent flooding in Duluth, the tracks were washed out, so we settled for taking the downtown train---not much scenery and speed wise, we crawled. I think we expected more, but still had fun. Harrison was busy moving between the cars and being an active 2 year old.
Waiting for the train to arrive...
Loving the details of the old train car...We estimated the car at well over 100 year old.
Hi there handsome husband and daddy!













I adore all of these, but especially the first and last shots. It looks like you had such a fun time. My son would love this!!
ReplyDelete