The sun FINALLY decided to shine again today for a few short hours. I think we all had some spring fever built up after this past week of not so favorable weather.
Doug mowed our lawn for the first time this year today and some of the grass from the Spring post is sprouting up. I tried to get a little more picked up around the yard as well before we start replacing mulch soon. There seems to be so much work in order on the yard for spring this year I could quit my job and do yard work full time.
Anyways back to my boys who were outside busy fastening the plates on my new car...I think I could have won the Olympics for the 50 yard dash for how fast I ran into the house to grab the camera.
These next few shots are just glimpses into everyday life...Little moments like this melt my heart.
Doug mowed our lawn for the first time this year today and some of the grass from the Spring post is sprouting up. I tried to get a little more picked up around the yard as well before we start replacing mulch soon. There seems to be so much work in order on the yard for spring this year I could quit my job and do yard work full time.
Anyways back to my boys who were outside busy fastening the plates on my new car...I think I could have won the Olympics for the 50 yard dash for how fast I ran into the house to grab the camera.
These next few shots are just glimpses into everyday life...Little moments like this melt my heart.
How awesome is this daddy who gets a steps stool so that his son can help to?
High fives, the job is complete.







That is just darling.
ReplyDelete