SLIDER

Team Baby Harrison 2012

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wow...where has this month gone? We are already half way through April! I feel like I need to dust off the keys of the lap top and type this entry! I am WAY behind...I don't know when or if I will get to posting Easter Egg dying and some of those every day shots I just love and could post every single one of them...Yep, your correct in thinking I am very photo obsessed. I deal with this addiction everyday. :)

Baby Bee has got me down a little bit, but not in spirits, but energy... Rather than being the rabbit at the race and I am more of a tortoise during this first trimester. (I slept for two days straight after this walk, apparently the preparation of bringing this walk and team together wore on me).

Check out Saturday's March for Babies event. We couldn't have asked for better weather or a better turn out or better success!

Team Baby Harrison raised just over $1,500 dollars! This was spectacular being we had some set backs with fundraising early on. All together Winona raised $28,000 this year, that's almost $4,000 more than last year.

This is something to definitely smile about:








 This little girl was a preemie and so was her big brother who is an angel watching over her. And how sweet is her shirt? Her mom is AMAZING!


 Hugs with my two of my favorite ladies!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger