SLIDER

Today is Harrison's Day!

Saturday, April 14, 2012

I am emotional wreck today. If you already know us/know our story (if you don't click here). We are parents to amazing little boy that made a very early entrance in the world to meet us nearly two an half years ago. This year I get to watch my little boy walk for the first time for a cause that helped saved his life. While I get to see Harrison walk I get to carry baby Bee knowing I am doing the best thing I can do---EVERYONE is fighting for healthy babies.

Today is Harrison's day! He has a strong team behind him! But please take a couple minutes out to pray and remember babies that aren't with us today.

"One day all babies will be born healthy, we just have to walk to get there."


Below is the first video of the March of Dimes walk from 2010.


Never lose hope---team Baby Harrison 2012

If you want to donate it's not too late click here! Online donations are collected through May!

1 comment:

  1. I am also a preemie mom and can relate so much to your posts! March of Dimes is an organization near and dear to my heart. Our walk is coming up on May 5th. My son Andrew will also actually "walk" this year which is a huge milestone! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger