We won't know for several more weeks if Baby Bee will be a boy or a girl...
But why not have fun predicting his/her gender? Both the chinease calander and Intelligender both pointed us to a boy with Harrison. Are you not familar with Intelligender? See this POST.
The big question is...what did chinease calander and Intelligender tell us this time?
Any guesses?
Boy?
Girl?
The results are in!
According to Intelligender reports this test is 82% effective.
The colors aren't the easiest to photograph the difference. But if the color of the test doesn't change from beginning color which is this organish/brownish to start with means it's a girl...if it were a boy it would look a little more like this...
This was Harrison's test from week 12 (I am currently 11 weeks 6 days).
I think Baby Bee is a girl...just like from almost day one I thought Harrison was a boy.
As for names? We haven't picked any middle names, but we decided on a boy name a couple of weeks ago (see this is the planner side of me). I threw a new girl name in the mix...so for baby girl we have it narrowed down to two names (and no, we aren't sharing the names yet).
I can't believe in just over 6 weeks we will be doing our pregnancy gender reveal photo session. I am hoping to schedule our big ultra sound on my birthday in June...Our doctor sounded promising to make that happen that day. :)
Whether Baby Bee is a girl or boy doesn't matter in the least, but we are sure having fun predicting our way there.





No comments:
Post a Comment