SLIDER

CLC Christmas Program 2011

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Monday evening Doug and I attended Harrison's Christmas Program at CLC Childcare. We had a great time! We sat with our neighbor's who's son is just a few months younger than Harrison (awesome they are in the same daycare). I don't think any words would do justice to the cuteness of 3 and 4 year olds reciting lines. We have video that I will eventually get up here.

Doug and I purposely didn't sit in the front because if Harrison saw us, I don't think he would have stayed up on stage and would have came running to us. So, what I got for picture quality isn't great--- I had to dodge people's heads to catch a glimpse of Harrison without him seeing us.

All in all Harrison did a good job. At the beginning all the toddlers from his class brought out a gifts and put it under the tree. Harrison did as he was told, but just when he thought no one was looking, he started to open the present he brought out. (I think he is ready for Santa).

At one point Harrison lost a cotton ball off of his lamb hat and he tried to stick it back on---that's on video. It's pretty darn cute and I am not bias of my own kid (well I am), but this was a cuteness overload.

Next his lamb hat fell off....And here was this little girl to the rescue. She picked up Harrison's hat, not once, not twice, but three times for him.



The crowd at this year's program was double from last years---I wanted to turn around at snap a photo at the HUGE crowd---but I didn't want people to look at me funny. All these kids did fabulous while performing, especially given the number of people there!


 Shaking the jingle bells!
I think Harrison saw Mommy in this next one. I also love the funny face of the little girl to the left and to the right the little girl picking her nose.

After the program we were treated to Italian food and yummy desserts.

We can't wait for next year's performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger