SLIDER

Be Creative

Thursday, December 8, 2011

I am always about involving Harrison in art. And nothing makes a better picture/canvas on the wall than a finished toddler master piece.

Last weekend we were busy making a Christmas tree and reindeer...

There is nothing else I would rather do on a Sunday night.  I don't know what we ever did before we had him because he brings out the best in me.

 I wasn't even going to photograph this, but Doug came in with the camera and I am glad he did...I love this next one, pretty sweet.
 Turned out awesome...I helped with the star and trunk. This will certainly be hung up every year. Awesome keepsake.
Next we moved on the reindeer...
 This was Harrison's favorite part, he loved having feet painted and he asked to do it again and again---we are now out of brown paint.
 There isn't a finished reindeer project because it's not done yet--when it is, I will certainly post a photo of it!

After all the painting, bath time was called for...He looks so grown up here rinsing his own hair.


 What? More paint?
 Yep...more paint. This was a belated birthday gift from Harrison's friend Estee.

And yes, he is going to hate the fact I posted photos like this someday...but seriously, how cute is this?
 Hard to tell from this photo, but he painted his face too.
 And my favorite has to be this candid one...

This past weekend we also took our Christmas card photos...

Here are a couple of sneak peeks that made the card since I couldn't just choose one photo or one card so I ordered a collage of photos and two different cards. What can I say...I am an indecisive person.

I hate to admit I was happy it snow the night before for our session...I LOVE how these turned out.


I will post the couple we managed to get for the cards, once I get the cards out in the mail (if I can wait that long---I am also a impatient person).

I am hoping to get a few more of him in this adorable outfit before Christmas---seemed he didn't want to pose alone on the day of this session and perhaps some other holiday ones (maybe I am pushing that :), though I should have more time too.  I am taking the rest of the month off of photography to focus on him our family and the festivities of the holidays. 3 weeks of vacation will well deserved and then I am gearing up for Valentine mini sessions.

Harrison and I are excited to create daddy's Christmas present tomorrow. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger