Harrison is turning into a poser... I can't count the number of numerous cute photos we captured on Tuesday evening (when daddy was at work). So without any back-up Harrison sat down, stood up and smiled like it was going out of style.
Perhaps he is trying to make up for past several months of being rather uninterested in cooperating...If that is what it is, I will take it!
Future six pack in the making...
Sticks... One of the best props mother nature has to offer!
This next one is currently in the top 10 favorite photos of all time.
Since I am going on luck with these recent photo sessions...I decided why not do another one today (Saturday). We checked out some old alleys. We found one man sitting out on his deck with a tall bruskey in his hand at 9:30 am---but none the less, he was a friendly drunk.
What is he looking at?
An AIRPLANE!
This is currently Harrison's favorite things to look for when we are outside; squirrels come in close at #2. The funny part is, I find myself pointing out airplanes and squirrels, even if Harrison isn't with me. Apparently it's becoming one of my favorite things too!



No comments:
Post a Comment