SLIDER

The Fourth

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Where do I begin? We had an incredibly busy weekend, which is a contributor to the lack of recent posts.

Saturday Grandma and Grandpa McKee came for a Winona visit. We spent the afternoon at River Fest in Lacrosse. Harrison was having a rough day and  as temperatures still soared in the 90s, we didn't stay longbut while we were there we still found some fun in the sand, bounce houses and riding the train (which daddy posted video below). And be prepared for lots more video since daddy upgraded his phone to a Android (and he is a little app. obsessed at this time).





He let the Harbor Master pin him (and then he immediately took it off).

 Here is a crabby boy...

We watched the ski show...which if you were there wasn't really a ski show if you have ever been to a real one before, but none the less, it was entertainment!

This next photo I LOVE. THANK YOU DADDY for capturing this sweet photo! I love memory card surprises like this!
After our trip to River Fest we headed back home for VERY MUCH needed nap. Later in the evening we visited Grandma and Grandpa at their hotel. We took Harrison down to the pool. It seemed he didn't take as well to the deep water as he does splashing at the Aquatic Center.

The flash didn't fire here, but this one was too sweet not to share.


Sunday morning we pack our bags and headed to St. Paul for the rest of the weekend. That afternoon Harrison spent a couple of hours playing the Minnesota Children's Museum. We didn't stay as long as we planned, Harrison was having another rough day (seems we are in a string of roughness, most likely due to this prolonged stretch of sickness). After the Museum Harrison was ready for a nap. He napped while daddy and I walked around Mall of America purchasing some cruise attire in preparation for our trip.

Don't you just love this? He carried this dog everywhere. We ended up buying Harrison a friend T---which we will introduce you to later.

KISSES!
 This was our first time out on the roof top deck of the Museum. Harrison did some mopping (one of his favorite household chores).

 WATER FUN. I think that I have already posted a gazillion photos of him playing in this water explore area...but he this smile is too contagious not to share.
 Lastly---a silly boy relaxing at MOA.



Sunday night was fun...we took a LONG walk in downtown St. Paul by Harriet Island. It was really pretty at night and we found a stretch of 4-5 fountains that we knew Harrison would love to come back and play in the morning (he was asleep by this time).

Monday morning came quickly, but it was welcomed as Harrison slept through the ENTIRE night, which doesn't happen too often when we are away from home.

Remember the fountains that I mentioned from the night before?





 Waving to anything big and loud...Today it was a barge.

 I had to laugh when I saw this one.
 MUCH better...mutual kisses here!



Yes, we maybe just be the most awesome parents ever... Do you think your parents would have done this for you at 8:30 in the morning?


On the last part of our quest we ended up Como Zoo and Conservatory. We ended up only visiting the zoo as I envisioned Harrison picking all the flowers from the plants in the conservatory.

Monkeys! According to this toddler, Monkeys were by far the best attraction. Next time you see Harrison you need to ask him, "What sound does a monkey make?" He has the cutest Monkey sound I have ever heard.

Enjoy the very few snap shots taken during the trip---it was much to hot and humid to take many.


 MONKEY watching...
 So, how big is your paw?


 MORE MONKEYS!
 Just after the Sparky the Seal show...Hi Daddy WAY up there!

Do you love some of the photos posted tonight? Most were taken by daddy. I have to say it was nice break to step out of the photographer roll for the weekend and just be mommy (it's been a busy summer for my photography business and if you haven't become a fan yet, check out my FACEBOOK page. I am nearing 200 fans in my first year---THANK YOU).

You can click on this link
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tiny-Miracles-by-Amanda-Kelley/133064563399243


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger