I am calling these photos the "miracle" session with Harrison. For months photographing him has become increasingly challenging and frustrating. Earlier this week I tried out a ducky hat and diaper cover that I ordered him for some spring photos. I had planned on waiting to do this session until Harrison would cooperatively stand by himself, but an online photo contest popped up with the designer---I so badly wanted to enter.
I haven't posted those photos, in which I tried 3 times---so needless to say he was anything but cooperative. I swore after that session there would never be anymore studio sessions with Harrison until he was 5. I told my friend Jenna who also does photography ( and who also has an uncooperative toddler) "no more." She said, "When I see it, I will believe it." Well, Miss Jenna you were right---2 days later I am back in the game.
My motivation was this new blue backdrop---which is paper and I absolutely love it (Harrison does too). I have two more colors picked out, so the next pay day can not come soon enough.
Enough with my rambling... on to the photos
The amazing part? He did everything I asked him to do...Look he even posed himself on this little yellow stool (doubt I will ever get this lucky again)
I have no words for this expression!
I don't know why he kept looking up---but this is adorable!
And... remember this cute outfit?
Here it 6 months later...
Yes, it still fits after 6 months....I am waiting for a growth spurt!
















No comments:
Post a Comment