Tonight Harrison and I needed to take a trip to Target (after all it's pay day right?)
Well thinking practical I decided it would be best to wear Harrison down at the Levee tonight and we could also check out the flooding level before he had to be restrained to the shopping cart.
Apparently my thinking didn't work... Harrison was rather un-thrilled during our shopping trip, so we were in and out. Perhaps maybe I should take him shopping more often---so I don't spend so much time there raiding clearance racks for stuff we probably don't need.
Anyways---we snapped a few other shots while we were at the Levee (Harrison bluntly told me that he wasn't posing for LONG)!
And no, I didn't plan this outfit for this session, but this probably couldn't get any cuter. His shirt underneath his sweat shirt says, "Big Boy In Training" and he also sports matching socks. I just love Gymboree clothing! I think I need and 3rd or 4th job to support my shopping habit there!
Rocks were way more fun than mommy making funny faces so I would smile...
Giggles!
Whew, I am exausted tonight. I am off to Shutterfly to order some Spring cards and hopefully tuck myself in by 10 PM. Night!









No comments:
Post a Comment