Rain, Rain, Go Away, Come Back Another Day!
Sunday was officially spring---so that means spring like showers, so we had fun inside.
I love the motto of the museum... "The future of the world is in small hands."
Check out this future fire fighter!
Sunday was officially spring---so that means spring like showers, so we had fun inside.
I love the motto of the museum... "The future of the world is in small hands."
Check out this future fire fighter!
From the fire station, he headed to Kwik Trip to do some shopping.
Heading to the pumps for a gas-up! I just love how he rode this---he rode it like a scooter!
The Piano Man is in!
Too good for your hands? Trying out the feet!
He loved, loved, loved this!
The last stop included some water fun!
Working hard to build a dam
We certainly had a fun weekend---our only complaint is that it wasn't long enough.
As for an update on Harrison---he is doing better health wise. On Friday he finally got to see his primary doctor for a pneumonia follow up. The good news? The pneumonia is gone. The bad news? Wheezing and deadly sounding cough can last up to another two weeks. We will frequently continue to use his inhaler and have another 3 days of the nasty tasting antibiotic left.
I also spoke to Harrison's doctor about his frequent, VERY FREQUENT illnesses. His doctor told me that this is the toughest year in all of his practice that he has seen for sick children. He told us to hang on, spring will soon be here! Please let this be the truth!
It's hard to believe spring is practically here----Harrison will be 16 months old next week. I have a very cute 16 month session in mind (if Harrison will cooperate that is---and TRUST ME, it isn't as easy as it looks). I will also have a full 16 month update then.
Mommy has a full schedule at work this week and will certainly be exhausted. This just maybe the only post I get to this week.
Have a safe and healthy week!

















No comments:
Post a Comment