Harrison just had to show off his cute NICU GRAD onesie that he will be sporting in just 18 days for his second March of Dimes walk.
I ordered this from another mother who had her son Spencer at 29 weeks. Since then she has went out on her own and created, "It's a Preemie Thing." The website is devoted to preemies both currently being hospitalized and those preemies thriving like our Harrison. I also belong to her Facebook fan page. It's an incredible support system.
Before I forget to mention---check out the latest video in the previous post. The settings have been switched so that you can all view it!
I ordered this from another mother who had her son Spencer at 29 weeks. Since then she has went out on her own and created, "It's a Preemie Thing." The website is devoted to preemies both currently being hospitalized and those preemies thriving like our Harrison. I also belong to her Facebook fan page. It's an incredible support system.
This photo will soon be featured on "It's A Preemie Thing" http://www.itsapreemiething.org/
Before I forget to mention---check out the latest video in the previous post. The settings have been switched so that you can all view it!










No comments:
Post a Comment