SLIDER

Linked 52: On the Shelf

Thursday, October 18, 2012

It's been a busy week to say the least. If you haven't checked out the two posts below, you should :).


I apologize for my lack of creativity for this post and to my fellow Linked 52 photographers for not commenting on your posts nearly enough, you guys deserve it! But I am glad I committed myself to Linking a theme each week. In fact this was a reason enough to haul out the camera tonight. Thank you for all that continue to follow me.


On the shelf...
 
This white haired. blue eyed, incredible little boy was born 11 weeks premature, but certainly you can't tell. This boy can eat. The most common phrase he says, (besides being a superhero right now) is, "I hungry." On his pre-school daily report I opened up this evening read, "he ate two burgers for lunch, he was very hungry." That's our meat loving burger boy.
 
 
He finds unique ways of trying to make it to the snack shelf. One afternoon I walked into the kitchen and found three of his stools lined up and he was plotting a way to get to the shelf. When I am in the kitchen he begs me to sit on the counter and "just see" what's on the shelf...This evening was no exception.
 
 
 
Linked 52:
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe that you even got a post up this week. Congratulations on your new precious babe. And thanks for sharing your birth story, I just love reading them!

    Love the look on his face on this one when he finds the candy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember standing on the counters...wow, haven't thought of that in a while.
    Looks like he picked the best treat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can relate. don't judge them by the size. i'm a monkey when brady's not in the kitchen. instead of buying a stool or even using a chair, i just hop up on the counter and grab what i need in the cabinet.

    this is super cute of him. he must be growing since he seems to be having an appetite, good for him! :) he's just absolutely adorable. i love his shiny blonde hair. ;)

    and of course, congrats on baby. the photos are lovely. get some rest! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger