SLIDER

Linked 52: Neighbor

Friday, October 12, 2012

For a nearly three year old, having a neighbor like this is a little boy's dream...






He rides his bike past the fire station almost everyday for a chance that the doors might be open to station. You can only imagine his excitement when I told him Wednesday morning that he was going to get sit in a fire truck that evening....in fact that is all he talked about that afternoon on our way back home from pre-school.

 
 He "helped" put out the simulated fire and tried on some king-sized boots.




My friend Kristi who is also expecting (in January) and her adorable 20 month old son Micah came along on our venture to the open house. I had hoped to get some photos of the boys together, but letting a 1 & 2 year old loose in a fire station isn't a recipe for successful photo session. However these two blondie's caught the eye of a photographer at the local paper and were debuted online in all their cuteness!

Here is me (mom) capturing the capture.


HERE is the newspaper photographer's photo.
 
 
I am sure we will be visiting our neighbor soon again!
 
 
Who is your neighbor?


 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. This is sweet. I could only imagine the boys in the fire station. That's so neat he was photographed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This just made me smile. What an fun evening for little kids! You boy must have been in heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, can you add me to your list??? When I sent out the master list I forgot to add my name! Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger