The leaf colors are just starting to peek in SE Minnesota, a photographers Christmas I call it. Now...if the wind would just die down a bit and leave a few leaves on the trees for the 18 + photo sessions I have left this month.
I took Harrison up behind the hills of one of my favorite places to photograph the colors of fall on Wednesday evening. It was a beautiful 70 degrees and warm sunshine. He didn't really want much to do with the session, he was more for "looking for his tools" (sticks, rocks etc.) which would have been ideal for last week's post. Ugh...I feel like I keep just missing these!
I do have to send HUGE kudos to him though...he totally rocked his birthday invite session. All I needed was one good photo for the invite itself and ended up with a good 10. Anyone who photographs a 2 year old, knows that number is amazing! He sat up perfectly....said, "Cheese Momma." I was in heaven.
I took Harrison up behind the hills of one of my favorite places to photograph the colors of fall on Wednesday evening. It was a beautiful 70 degrees and warm sunshine. He didn't really want much to do with the session, he was more for "looking for his tools" (sticks, rocks etc.) which would have been ideal for last week's post. Ugh...I feel like I keep just missing these!
I do have to send HUGE kudos to him though...he totally rocked his birthday invite session. All I needed was one good photo for the invite itself and ended up with a good 10. Anyone who photographs a 2 year old, knows that number is amazing! He sat up perfectly....said, "Cheese Momma." I was in heaven.
Color---Give me a E for EFFORT.
Why don't you brighten you day and check out all of these other colorful posts?







The colors are fabulous aren't they.
ReplyDeleteI love that last one, he is growing up so fast.
Fall colors are amazing. I hate to see the cold come but the beauty of autumn makes it easier to accept. :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute and SO colorful!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun shots...love them!
ReplyDeleteIt's his sweater that makes the theme! So adorable!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo colorful these shots - his sweater is perfect, too! You have such a sweet boy!
ReplyDeleteYes, it is Christmas for photographers! Loving the colors and that last one of him :)
ReplyDeletehe is so cute! love that last one of him. and my boy had that very same sweater when he was younger. :)
ReplyDeleteI love all the beautiful fall colors! We don't get that down here in South Florida. Beautiful shots of your little guy.
ReplyDelete