This week's linked 52 post was a piece of cake...no need for props, bribery, or pleads from mommy to look at the camera and smile. I am pretty sure I probably have the hardest two year old ever when it comes to taking photos, however I am sure my friend/photographer Jenna would disagree with me saying hers is harder.
Apparently I like to challenge myself on a daily basis with Harrison. If I am able to photograph my own son, I can photograph anyone I have determined.
Over the past weekend we spent a couple days at an indoor water park, which isn't exactly camera friendly, but at a moment I lugged the camera out (which I refer to as a weight) I caught this moment which captures the "spirit" of happiness.
Apparently I like to challenge myself on a daily basis with Harrison. If I am able to photograph my own son, I can photograph anyone I have determined.
Over the past weekend we spent a couple days at an indoor water park, which isn't exactly camera friendly, but at a moment I lugged the camera out (which I refer to as a weight) I caught this moment which captures the "spirit" of happiness.
This has to be one of my favorite photos of my two boys of all time.
Check out the other photographers participating in Linked 52: Stacey, Michelle, Heather, Tracey, Andrea, Jenn, Jessica, Amanda, Kristin, Sara, Tracy, Lesli, Janet, Naomi, Rhonda, Rose, Carla, Lena, Heidi, Veronica, Amy, Liza, & Heather




Awesome photograph! I love that spirit of happiness.
ReplyDeleteI love the happy, laughing look on Harrison's face. Pure joy! Kids are just so full of spirit.
ReplyDeleteLove that laugh and your husband's smile! What a lovely image!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great capture of the spirit of happiness. I'm so glad the theme was an easy one for you - it stumped me for days!
ReplyDeleteYES! What a great capture! I thought of capturing that kind of spirit as well, but didn't get around to it. Love that baby laugh!
ReplyDeletenew to linked 52!
ReplyDeletewhat a great shot! children have great spirit!
This totally made me smile!! Perfection in those smiles. Love it!
ReplyDeleteoh this is awesome! love those big happy smiles!
ReplyDeleteYour little one looks like he's having the time of his life. So adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteyou totally caught his spirit.
ReplyDeletelove those big REAL smiles :)