Painting with shaving cream...do you love this idea as much as I do?
I got this idea off a Pinterest link to make Easter eggs, but this paint can also double as bath tub paint. We also tried Bacon & Eggs in a toast cup, Skinny Baked Mozzarella Sticks, Chocolate Chip Oreo Cookies, Rice Krispie Cupcakes, Healthy oatmeal peanut butter chocolate chip snack bars & Baked Corn Dog Nuggets in the past couple of weeks. The mozzarella sticks were amazing and the corn dog nuggets turned out pretty good. On the dessert side the Oatmeal peanut butter bars were ok, the Rice Krispie cupcakes were pretty yummy, but after the frosting dried, they weren't half as yummy. The biggest disappointment came from the Chocolate Chip Oreo Cookies, absolutely nothing more than a chocolate chip cookie, not that there is anything wrong with chocolate chip cookies, but I was expecting something more...apparently I had my hopes set to high. I am hoping to pin more real food and less of that yummy chocolate stuff! I'll keep you posted if I run into anymore winners!
Now on to painting!






That's got to be washable...what did you use for the color?
ReplyDeleteFun "projects" like that were always so much fun for us all.
Watch out grandkids (providing I get some) we're gonna get messy.