SLIDER

The Box

Thursday, March 15, 2012

I can't get over this March weather? Are we still living in Minnesota?

Yesterday highs crept up to 78 degrees. This warm summer like temperatures were welcomed with open arms!

Harrison was excited to play in his sand box for the first time this year. Words can't do justice for the fun it was for me to watch him---his imagination soars.

Most of these next photos are candid which makes them all the better. I probably should have made a collage, but I was too lazy---so keep scrolling!

Enjoy.






 Smiles like this are so real, so sweet.






 Love this blonde! It was wacky hair day at daycare.


 Even Whitney Dog loves the sand box.
 A close up of the brownness of spring and our beautiful Springer.

2 comments:

  1. I am SO jealous of your MN weather. CRAZY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to echo Michelle hear - SO green with envy! 50s and rain here. Blah. Your little guy has to be the happiest kiddo I've every seen. He's always so smiley! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger