Harrison can't say he has never picked his own pumpkin!
This next one? One word. ADORABLE!
One of my favorite's :)
"You did it Daddy!"
Seriously...what does he not have to taste test?
Being silly with daddy!
I love the stare down with the goat!
LOOK!!! We even saw our very first wully bear! Mommy is allergic to these cute fuzzy little guys---so look, but don't touch!
PUMPKIN PAINTING!
The finished project...excuse me, MASTER-PIECE
Turns out Harrison has an attention span of a two year old, imagine that! So after paining pumpkin number one, he stood up and said "all done." With a few prompts to try to get Harrison to paint me a baby pumpkin for my office at work he not only chanted "all done," he was signing it too. I ended up settling for daddy's creativity, thanks hun...I am sure I will get lots of compliments on it! Love you!
Check back soon for a photos from our trip to the apple orchard. I promise I will get to them someday, there is a couple of real keepers in the heap! And be prepare for a bunch more when my new toy arrives fed-ex this week! :)



























No comments:
Post a Comment