I am hoping to grab a few more shots of Harrison in his full Fire Fighter Costume tomorrow (which includes his hand made hat) as we trick-or-treat around our blocks and hopefully one (just one please) of Harrison and Whitney Dog together. This is because Whitney Dog is the fire chief! After all she ruled the roost here first before our little monster took over! Speaking of little monster...I went out and purchased a Super Nanny book today after Harrison tried to bite me 3 times and hit and kicked me today---and yes, all after we spent the day at Chucky-E-Cheese, playland at the mall and pumpkin carving. He had 3 time outs today. Oh and he threw an entire cup of bath water out of the bath tub on top of throwing numerous toys throughout the day (he is on a throwing phase). I am thinking a little devil costume might have been a better suit. If he keeps this up, he just may get on Santa's naughty list.
Oh well...
Enjoy some photos of Whitney dog...Harrison helped hold the treats for far more cooperative session.
Have a safe and Happy Halloween! I promise to share a few photos from Harrison's first pumpkin carving...SO MUCH FUN! Thinking about it just makes me smile and hopefully one of Harrison and his big sister on their candy quest tomorrow.
Oh well...
Enjoy some photos of Whitney dog...Harrison helped hold the treats for far more cooperative session.
Do you love her costume? It was fate I found this at a flea market for $6.
Have a safe and Happy Halloween! I promise to share a few photos from Harrison's first pumpkin carving...SO MUCH FUN! Thinking about it just makes me smile and hopefully one of Harrison and his big sister on their candy quest tomorrow.








I am amazed at how well she sits for you and keeps the costumes on! Too Cute!
ReplyDelete