Saturday we made a trip to the Penguin Zesto for a last sweet treat of the year.
Mmmm...Strawberry Milk Shake
And a hot dog!
Super cute-ness!
Saying goodbye for the year, complete with blowing the penguin a kiss.
I love the cute unprompted things he does, absolutely priceless!
Rewinding to earlier in the day, I attempted to get some fall leaf photos with Harrison. He hasn't been keen on any photo sessions of lately and this day was nothing different, so I didn't get my hopes up.
One of my favorite childhood memories is jumping in leaf piles with my brother Ben. The tree in the front yard of our old house had more leaves than any tree I can ever remember.
But for some reason Harrison wanted nothing to do with jumping into the leaves, but Doug and I had a great time showing him how anyways!
Turns out, he liked to have the leaves thrown at him!

Fast forwarding back to Saturday night, Harrison got his "first" hair-cut from Mommy!
The reason you only get to see two photos of the 1/2 hour process is because I told Doug he was making me too nervous and he needed to leave. What kind of person asks, "do you think you will be able to cut it straight?" when you are in the middle of the process.
All in all, I did a pretty good job. I just took some off over his ears and little in the back and one snip to his bangs, oh yes, and I did cut it straight Doug!
Harrison will go for his first real hair cut in probably a month or so. I just took off stranglers, I was too afraid to touch the top of his head He will be taking a pre-trip to the salon in week to watch daddy get his hair cut.















No comments:
Post a Comment