SLIDER

The Fire Station

Friday, October 28, 2011

I finally managed to find the time to get to these photos taken almost a month ago. I first said you would have to wait until his birthday to see these, well I changed my mind. I am WAY to inpatient.

Where did the time go?

Harrison had a blast at the fire station and this is where we got a keeper shot for his birthday invite. Yeah---thank you, thank you daddy.

I can just sense Harrison thinking, "Yeah, Mr. Fire Fighter, I am not sure about you."
 "Ok...maybe I will like you better if you let me in the truck."

 Simply, a cute shot!


 Are these not the cutest overalls you have ever seen? (A side from the sock monkey ones) Oh and the cute Minnesota Twins tattoo, he is rough and tough.


 My favorite.
 A definite keeper.
 Last, but most important... Ringing the bell!

This maybe all you get for a Harrison's Halloween costume this year...but Whitney Dog is still waiting to debut hers. I might have to sneak her in for a session tomorrow, Halloween is MONDAY! Oh, that also means we have to buy 2 new pumpkins to replace the ones the squirrels have been eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger