On Harrison's and I's way back from the kid's concert in the park (in celebration of our local Steamboat Days)---we decided to stop at Zesto (an ice cream store).
Turns out Harrison likes ice cream, which was a total relief for daddy. For those that don't know me well...I may be the only person you know that doesn't like ice cream. During my pregnancy Doug actually tried to convince me to start eating ice cream as babies taste buds develop in utero. The convincing didn't work...but it seems Harrison's taste buds took after like daddy anyhow.
I have to tell you...this was probably most fun I have ever had taking photos. Harrison drew in a crowd and even a semi truck driver stopped briefly to watch.
Too bad daddy had to work, he missed out a sticky good time. Thank goodness Mommy had the camera.
Damn---this is child is adorable!
This is his second ice cream cone. He dropped the first one in a pile of sand and cried as I carried over to the trash. He seems a bit happier below with ice cream cone #2.
In case your wondering...he finished the second cone minus the cone itself which was incredibly soggy from the 85 degree temps. and melting ice cream.
And yes... as much as I don't care for ice cream, an older gentleman offered to take a photo of the two of us and I couldn't resist.
Turns out in all...Harrison had 3 cones from Zesto in one day. As Doug and I pre-celebrated our anniversary on Friday night, Grandma walked Harrison down to the Zesto. What can he say? It was a good day for ice cream.
Turns out Harrison likes ice cream, which was a total relief for daddy. For those that don't know me well...I may be the only person you know that doesn't like ice cream. During my pregnancy Doug actually tried to convince me to start eating ice cream as babies taste buds develop in utero. The convincing didn't work...but it seems Harrison's taste buds took after like daddy anyhow.
I have to tell you...this was probably most fun I have ever had taking photos. Harrison drew in a crowd and even a semi truck driver stopped briefly to watch.
Too bad daddy had to work, he missed out a sticky good time. Thank goodness Mommy had the camera.
Damn---this is child is adorable!
Keep scrolling for more pictures...There is a bunch---all too cute not to post!
This is his second ice cream cone. He dropped the first one in a pile of sand and cried as I carried over to the trash. He seems a bit happier below with ice cream cone #2.
In case your wondering...he finished the second cone minus the cone itself which was incredibly soggy from the 85 degree temps. and melting ice cream.
And yes... as much as I don't care for ice cream, an older gentleman offered to take a photo of the two of us and I couldn't resist.
Turns out in all...Harrison had 3 cones from Zesto in one day. As Doug and I pre-celebrated our anniversary on Friday night, Grandma walked Harrison down to the Zesto. What can he say? It was a good day for ice cream.



I mean you know he's adorable, but this is great. I can see why people stopped :)
ReplyDelete-Kris